Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun Fact Friday!

What's up my babies? That's right, I'm channeling my inner Conan for my intro today, got a problem with it? Didn't think so. This week's Fun Fact is going to be a quick one, there isn't much out there at the moment, and I've got a half an hour to research and write this. Anyway this day in 1899, the German company Bayer trademarked a little pill that they called aspirin. No Lloyd, the Germans are not A-holes (Ha Dumb and Dumber reference, Aspen, Aspirin. Oh the tangents I go on). I had no idea that aspirin has been around that long, but I do now. Have a great weekend, be safe, and as always...

PROST


P.S. since I feel like a lazy ass for such a short FFF, here's a link on how to become a Knight within Royal England. Kinda cool.

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/23356

No comments: