Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beer Resume by John

Years drinking beer: four
First beer: Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve
Favorite beer styles: Pale Ale, Amber Ale, Pilsner, Blonde, ESB, Lager, Stout, IPA
Favorite bars: Sam Bonds Garage, Jameson's
Why you should consider what I say: Plain and simple, I love beer. Very rarely do I find a beer that I don't like. So maybe I'll have somewhat of a bias towards every beer, but I can't pretend to be someone else, I have to be me. What I hope to do is give you, the reader, an idea of what the beer tastes like so you can decide for yourself whether or not you will buy it next time you see it in a bar or a store.
Why I love beer: It has a versatility that I find very hard to compare to any other type of food or drink. Not only are there multiple styles of beer that vary, each individual brewer has their own take on the style. This creates a beautiful platform for the creative mind in constructing something that is delicious and can portray different cultures of the world.

No comments: