Friday, November 14, 2008

Fun Fact Friday!

This week's fun fact is more of an advertisement, an advertisement without pay so you know that this site is incredibly awesome because I'm mentioning it out of the goodness of my heart. www.mentalfloss.com. It has all kinds of trivia, random facts, even quizzes. I actually just took the Troy McClure film or actual crappy film quiz and scored 60% on it. I was chuckling the entire time thinking of what Phil Hartman would have sounded like saying the film titles. Some of the other quizzes I've taken have been a Bill Nye the Science Guy, The Office, Super Nintendo, and regular Nintendo quiz, all of them being incredibly entertaining. So if you've got time to kill, and feel like getting nostalgic up in your B-I-itch, check it out.

Have an awesome weekend everybody, be safe, go Ducks, and PROUST!

1 comment:

J Smith said...

I can't really add much to that post because the only trivia I'm good at is sports and politics. Just wanted to send a warm greeting. From the looks of it your courtside seats are losing more value than a financial institution's stock. By Pac-10 play those things will be worth pennies on the dollar.