Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Good Pint

In my experiences, few things can beat a lively conversation in the Spanish language with a beautiful french girl in an Irish pub while enjoying the pint she just bought you, and when the pint is a Double Stout Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale, thatÅ› just a cherry on top if you catch my drift.

Red in color, and smoother than a rootbeer float, Kilkenny ranks immediately near the top of any beers list. I found itÅ› flavor mild, its aftertaste delicious and its composition sooooo easy, just so fucking easy. I also found that i could drink them down in a moments notice, just so i could start drinking another one. Shoot me if you want, but Kilkenny takes a Guinness, slaps it in the face, kicks it down the stairs and throws the empty pint glass down on it just for good measure. let that be a lesson.

No comments: